People Suite questions

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/28/1999; 6:05:58 PM
Topic:People Suite questions

When looking through suites.people.DatabaseStructure, I notice that there are several, possibly very useful, scripts defined under user.people.services.[servicename]. These are newUser(), deleteUser(), and authenticateUser(). Are these used anywhere? Were they designed to be callbacks, then never used? I can't find hide nor hair anywhere that describes what these may be or their use.

It would be GREAT if these scripts were available. I have a real use for the new- and delete- scripts especially. (I'm assuming that they would be called when a user is added-to or deleted-from the system.)

Hints? Pointers? Dashed hopes?

--Steve