Re: I don't need another graduate degree

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/28/1999; 5:58:48 PM
Topic:The Doctor is In

Now, I'm sure that as a result of this rant I've decreased the liklihood of getting any help through the mailing lists,

I want you to know that nothing you said here decreases the likelihood of getting help from my company.

I think your advice is good. I wouldn't do anything to change the kind of stuff Matt writes about. As I've said before he has a great appreciation for the software and can teach it, and a lot of people, including me, think his book is great and want more writing from Matt.

We're going to address this one step at a time. I've read your message in detail and I promise you I will think about it and try to incorporate the advice in what we do.