Re: Cringely's on to something here!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/30/1999; 9:50:22 AM
Topic:Cringely's on to something here!

How hard could this be to do with Frontier?

Eric Soroos's mail server has a lot of what would be needed. He distributes source on his site. Please help Eric. We're so focused on HTTP and HTML, but we will need his software to be complete and robust next year. It's important stuff, as you can see in today's news. It will be even more important next year, IMHO.