Re: I don't need another graduate degree

Author:Paul-Michael Agapow
Posted:8/2/1999; 12:43:13 AM
Topic:The Doctor is In

Dave said: "I think this is the biggest single thing we can do to lower the learning curve and make Frontier content management accessible to more people."

Sounds great! Sounds exactly what we (read "I") need. Frontier is extraordinarily powerful - but those of us with a limit in how much time we can invest, will find a streamlined version very useful.

Cool!

p-m