Y2K morality?

Author:Phil Wolff
Posted:8/2/1999; 12:09:10 PM
Topic:Phone talk with Doc

I think InformationWeek reported that only half of all corporate CIOs were going to be onsite for the Y2K turnover. It is an interesting character challenge: the party experience and memories of a lifetime vs. being the stalwart, responsible person who keeps the plumbing going in a crisis.

I don't know if you follow the Animaniacs (Wacko, Yacco, and Dot), but they recently proclaimed their solution to the Y-to-K problem by subsitituting the letter K everywhere they saw the letter Y. ========== I think InformationWeek reported that onlk half of all corporate CIOs were going to be onsite for the k2K turnover. It is an interesting character challenge: the partk experience and memories of a lifetime vs. being the stalwart, responsible person who keeps the plumbing going in a crisis.

I don't know if kou follow the Animaniacs (Wacko, Kacco, and Dot), but thek recentlk proclaimed their solution to the k-to-K problem bk subsitituting the letter K everkwhere thek saw the letter k.

- Phil