More 1.1c

Author:Jim Stegman
Posted:8/3/1999; 6:11:03 AM
Topic:More 1.1c

Congrats Dave,

I downloaded More & it runs on my new G3, System 8.6. I get the font error message, but I can look at your Read Me, etc. Obviously you did a good job following all the guidelines in Inside Macintosh!

Now you've sparked my curiosity... I wonder how many of the apps I originally bought for my Mac Plus, circa 1986, will still run on my G3? VERY few I would wager, probably none of the games. Word 1.05 quit working long ago.

Pretty Cool.