Re: More 1.1c

Author:Wiebe Kunst
Posted:8/3/1999; 11:56:00 AM
Topic:More 1.1c

I too am old enough to remember those early days, and I really enjoyed reading todays piece on outliners, etc. Of all the software mentioned, at least one important one (at least to me) is missing. Framework by Ashton Tate - learned me a lot about interface design, usability and scripting. Belief it or not, but on my desk I still have an old 286 PC with 1 meg of RAM (besides the other machines of course) and Framework. This product really still blows my mind, it was far ahead of its time, and in many respects - it still is.

Wiebe Kunst