confused by technology!

Author:Don W Strickland
Posted:8/4/1999; 8:44:12 AM
Topic:confused by technology!

historians will conclude, I think, that in the late second millennium, people were very confused by technology!

Dave, Thank you for saying that so well! I am certain you are right on this one. However, I think Microsoft profits from the confusion. I have tried to explain this to people for 4-5 years and they just look at me and say, "but, what choice do we have". More than anything I can think of, I want to be part of a solution to this mess, a recovery from the Monopoly Decades. We can do better, but I can't figure out how to get people thinking that WE DO HAVE CHOICES. You tha Man Dave! dws.