Re: MORE 3.0

Author:Barry Cohen
Posted:8/4/1999; 1:41:58 PM
Topic:MORE 3.0

I miss More. Now that I use WinNT and no more Macs, I miss the software I did 90% of my writing in. Documentation, presentations, proposals. everything. I think I still have the floppy disks and books at home for 3.X! I bet I'd be able to remember how to do almost everything right away too.

The only software around that's even comes close is Frontier, and there's too much programmers stuff getting in the way to be a simple outliner, unless you're scripting all day too.

I'm really glad that Dave and Symantec are allowing access to these great programs.