Re: MORE 3.0

Author:ghanek@cs.indiana.edu
Posted:8/4/1999; 1:55:57 PM
Topic:MORE 3.0

I too am new to MORE and I'm looking forward to a years worth of lecture notes on my laptop, all in MORE format! This stuff still works and I love it! My only fear is that as my operating system moves along MORE will stop working. May that day be far away.

But your data will live on! There is a MORE-to-Text translator available. It was announced on Scripting News on Jan 29, 1999.

http://news.userland.com/1999/01/29

The translator will convert MORE files (I think from MORE II on) into tab-indented ASCII files. Easy to import those into Frontier, or (insert name of application that can read ASCII files here)...

HTH,