Re: MORE 3.0

Author:Michael Esveldt
Posted:8/4/1999; 4:13:21 PM
Topic:MORE 3.0

Also, the Dot-Head Format fat page is related and was a little hard to find, there are a few broken links in old places.

You're right, my data will live on as long as there are outliners connected to scripting languages. That's very good to know.

Michael

[Update: My data Lives!

This is fun and interesting. The above is a screen shot (177K) of me converting a MORE 3 outline to dot head format and then importing it into Frontier 6. There's some funny stuff with wrapping lines, but that could be fixed. -ME]