Re: Deep Linking

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/9/1999; 5:12:03 PM
Topic:Deep Linking

Hmmm. I meant for the deepLinks.txt file to also be read by your server software, and for it to enforce the rules based on the Referrer field in the HTTP header. I often leave those kinds of details out of DaveNet pieces because I want the press and the VCs to listen, and I think when I get too technical they go "oh this is a technical piece" and they skip it.