Re: Deep Linking

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/10/1999; 8:26:29 AM
Topic:Deep Linking

Nice to meet you Jim, and thanks for the link to the NY Times story.

If you can, please explain "I understand why those that do get angry."

What did you do at Tickets.Com and TicketMaster?

The more information we have the better. I don't think these issues are going to go away, and as the stories develop more strange behavior is going to come to light.

Lots of cultures meeting here. Lots of economics at stake, it seems.

Thanks again..