Re: Another request: Hoisting in Explorer

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:8/14/1999; 11:19:48 AM
Topic:Feature Request for Windows Explorer

We've had Hoist in our outliners since the mid-80s. The feature has stood the test of time, it's one of the most-used features. All power outliners use hoisting.

I remember Frontier having a hoist command, but when I went looking for it the other day (and just now to check), it's not in my "Outliner" menu (Frontier 6, MacOS 8.6). Where could it have gone?

--Steve