Fail from a callback?

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:8/16/1999; 11:43:51 AM
Topic:Fail from a callback?

I'm running into trouble where members of my Frontier site-content team do a "WebEdit->Get From Server" on the root of the website GDB. This GDB is 40M after a "Save A Copy", so when they do this the server freezes for 5-10 minutes while the huge base64 encoding process happens.

I'd like to put a preGetFromServer callback in there to stop this from happening. What kind of result do I need to return from such a callback to tell "Get From Server" not to encode the data?

Or alternately, is there an easier way of accomplishing the same thing?

Matt