Frontier-like "outliner editor" for Linux?

Author:Peter Rukavina
Posted:8/19/1999; 9:24:49 AM
Topic:Frontier-like "outliner editor" for Linux?

I am sometimes Frontier/Mac user, now developing PHP3 code on a Linux box. One of the things I miss about developing in Frontier is that the outliner makes it so easy to keep complicated nests of code (if..then, while, etc.) obvious and manageable.

Does anyone know of a similar "outliner editor" for Linux/X?