Redirect output? [Tech Question]

Author:wilcox@ptd.net
Posted:8/20/1999; 6:18:27 PM
Topic:Redirect output? [Tech Question]

I have a Wintel PC, running a BASIC database. I want to suck the data out of the database. The only way (I believe) to do this would be to redirect output that is going from the printer to a file.

Except, I don't know how I would do this. Does the UNIX Pipe system exist in the Windows world? How? Can I do what I stated above with a pipe, or would I have to do something else?

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks a lot, -Ryan Wilcox