Re: Davenet == power

Author:Ned T. Baugh
Posted:8/23/1999; 9:46:09 AM
Topic:Davenet == power

This site gives me the chance to "listen in" to the conversation movers and shakers are having. It's next to impossible to figure out what's going on in the computer/web industry by reading press releases from Microsoft &etc. I rarely have anything to add - I'm an observer, not a player - but I'm still interested. The discussion about Webmonkey and Evolt is a perfect example. I get to hear about a cool resource I was previously unaware of, and I get some context. Very nice.