Re: The <ACRONYM> tag

Author:Jacob Lyles
Posted:8/25/1999; 5:03:19 AM
Topic:Do user interface standards stifle creativity?

It wasn't very obvious to me either (it's very subtle-very Macintosh). May I mention that I believe the UI of the display of this TAG to be very well executed by the craftspeople of iCAB. It doesn't club you over the head like an IE tooltip!

If you take Of course Frontier hates the angle brackets and maybe doesn't like the http://LylesDesign.com/misc/acronymtag.html

For those not using iCAB I've included a screenshot of the effect!