Re: incredible growth of frontier.root

Author:Ellen Levin
Posted:8/25/1999; 6:12:07 AM
Topic:incredible growth of frontier.root

I have found this indicates a "corrupted" root. My solution is to delete the "bloated" root and replace with non-corrupt, almost virgin, with the exception of changes in user.prefs.databases, frontier.root. Pre-6.0 this would have been a huge problem but with guest databases containing all my scripts, etc. its been a minor bother with the problem never, as of yet ;-), affecting guest databases.