incredible growth of frontier.root

Author:Tom Fuerstner
Posted:8/25/1999; 5:01:19 AM
Topic:incredible growth of frontier.root

hi,

just within 10 days my frontier.root odb grew from around 8MB to incredible 655 MB .i have no idea how this could happen. the really nasty thing is that from now on its impossible for me to reopen frontier again. even if i replace the actual frontier.root with an older one.during the startup phase frontier gets bloated again.

has already someone else experienced similar problems ?

by tom