Re: Opening Up Linux Journal and O'Reilly

Author:Aaron Straup Cope
Posted:8/25/1999; 8:29:09 AM
Topic:Opening Up Linux Journal and O'Reilly

So to Linux Journal, and to O'Reilly, which is also an emperor without clothes on this issue, get a clue and either modify your philosophy to include software that costs money, or get prepared for a philosophic deluge.

Quark, Photoshop, Director, Lingo -- all Nutshell books.

All kinds of Oracle books.

More NT and "Annoyances" books than you can shake a stick at.

I don't necessarily disagree with you on this one, but I thought it was important to point out that O'Reilly does publish books on commercial software.