Re: Opening Up Linux Journal and O'Reilly

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/25/1999; 8:35:29 AM
Topic:Opening Up Linux Journal and O'Reilly

Don't forget the O'Reilly book on Frontier!

This is not addressing my point. In fact it reflects an irony and something for O'Reilly to ponder. I trust the O'Reilly people to think this thru (not so sure about Linux Journal). When the dust settles all aspects of their world will include all forms of software with active developer communities. This would be good for all of us.