DW & ESR

Author:Kurt Granroth
Posted:8/26/1999; 1:04:05 PM
Topic:Opening Up Linux Journal and O'Reilly

Let's look for a proper venue, or if one isn't available let's create one

What would be *really* nice would be if the debate was telecasted in real time using RealAudio or icecast or something similar. I'd love to hear the debate! Of all of the pundits I read, ESR and Dave occupy the two tops spots in terms of respect. There's never a dull moment with either!