Re: Open Source Projects and quality...

Author:Doc Searls
Posted:8/26/1999; 12:25:49 PM
Topic:Opening Up Linux Journal and O'Reilly

Anyway, you have a good idea. I have tried several times to engage ESR in conversation, but none of the times have been optimal. Several times via email, once when he whored out (my opinion) with Apple on their open sourcing a dead operating system, and once on the phone at your house when he merrily said Open Source Open Source and nothing else will do.

Let's look for a proper venue, or if one isn't available let's create one.

Well, there's a gauntlet.

Stay tuned.