XML-Authority -- What do you think?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/26/1999; 2:31:27 PM
Topic:XML-Authority -- What do you think?

A venture capitalist friend has been asked to invest in:

http://www.extensibility.com/main_specs.htm

I'm not familiar with them, and all the Schema stuff in XML is noise to me. Have any of you played with this software? Are you familiar with the company? My VC friend wants to know if they should be a Frontier OEM. What do you think?

I'm going to send him a pointer to this, so if you've ever wanted to talk directly to a VC here's your chance!

BTW, I'm not going to name the VC because I want to be fair to the company, I don't want to reveal who they're talking to.