Still faster, but...

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:8/26/1999; 3:17:18 PM
Topic:Still faster, but...

OK, one thing I noticed as a result of switching over the DG to new software was that the volume increased on the DG. Presumably because its faster more people can participate and egg on the other posters. :)

Even with the increased volume and presumably the much higher hit rate on discuss.userland.com, its still faster even now. However, the question is: how much long before we're back to the old slow state? Is there more juice to be squeezed out of Frontier on this issue?