An innovative use for RSS

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/27/1999; 6:55:59 AM
Topic:Your vision for RSS?

Software change notes!

We're going to RSS-ize the updates to Frontier.root and mainResponder.root. You'll be able to select them as channels on My.UserLand.Com, and when there's an update to one of the vital parts of Frontier you'll see them in your story flow.

This same idea could work for any development project. I credit this idea to the O'Reilly people. It isn't an original Dave idea. But it's a really good idea! (Apologies in advance to anyone who has already used RSS this way.)