Re: M10K

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:8/30/1999; 6:50:32 AM
Topic:M10K

I said *one* wish! ;->

And I didn't give it to you, the universe did!!

Hey, I was writing on a deadline! ;-) The link on Scripting News probably has an active link-life of 24 hours and I only saw your invitation the next day. Actually, I've been agonizing, or at least fretful about that message the whole weekend long. Was this my chance at the brass ring? Should I just have put something like "I want an iMac for Christmas!"?

Here are some alternatives, if the universe feels like fulfillling my wishes (too late! too late!):

I wish for a good job with stock options so I can retire in 10 years time

I wish for a new Mac

I wish for financial security

I wish for world peace

I wish for four round trip tickets to England so I can go see my family this Christmas

I wish for more people who understand what I do every day

I wish for less paperwork

I wish for more time

I wish for better understanding

I wish for more smiles