Another M10K challenge?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/30/1999; 7:01:27 AM
Topic:M10K

I have another idea for a M10K challenge.

Your challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to be the first have a DG message that you posted achieve more than 10,000 reads.

The content has to be compelling, or has to be linked to by some other site or set of sites, somehow (you should tell us) you must achieve a high-read-level without resorting to writing a script that mindlessly reads your message. We'll watch for this and disqualify messages that take shortcuts.

Hint: Look at the Top 25 list for a clue as to what kinds of messages achieve high read counts.