Re: M10K

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/30/1999; 6:54:53 AM
Topic:M10K

Hey, I was writing on a deadline! ;-) The link on Scripting News probably has an active link-life of 24 hours and I only saw your invitation the next day. Actually, I've been agonizing, or at least fretful about that message the whole weekend long. Was this my chance at the brass ring? Should I just have put something like "I want an iMac for Christmas!"?

Just cause you're such a nice guy I decided to link to this message too. You're still way over the 1-wish-limit, but I'll let Glenda the Good Webmaster from the Land of Oz worry about that. I have to do some more work on the Frontier site this morning!