Paolo's DG Interface

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/30/1999; 10:19:06 AM
Topic:Paolo's DG Interface

This is the DG interface that Simone Bettini and Paolo Valdemarin are working on.

Paolo says: "This is a preview of how it will look like once we fix these small problems (this is the compact "Walkman" style). Remember that since this is a Director appication it will work both in any web browser (using ShockWave) and as a stand alone application (both Mac and Win)... and the background is "ivory" ;-)"

Thanks Paolo! This is why we're putting an XML-RPC interface on the DG. To make innovations like this possible.