Very Nice, can we make it "Skinnable" too?

Author:Matthew Barger
Posted:8/31/1999; 5:21:35 AM
Topic:Paolo's DG Interface

Is it possible to make this a skinnable app (along the lines of Winamp, Neoplanet and others)? They supply the shockwave XML-RPC engine with some hooks for the button functions; we supply custom bitmaps and an XML file that links the bitmaps to the proper hooks. Maybe we can pave the way for a DGinterfaces.userland.com? ;)