When to use address data type in UserTalk?

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:8/30/1999; 9:10:57 PM
Topic:When to use address data type in UserTalk?

I read the tutorial on scripting in UserTalk and I have some questions. The use of the address data type is not really well motivated. The example uses an address to index into a string. Why do that? Why not simply use the string value and index into that? I'm basically confused as to when and why you want to use address variables.

Thanks for explaining.