Time Zone Troubles

Author:Ben Griffiths
Posted:9/3/1999; 5:23:16 AM
Topic:Time Zone Troubles

Please, Please can we have some support for us discussion group users who live in a different timezone to Userland. When I look at today's messages, I want to see today's messages. It's been today in England for 13 hours and 18 minutes, in Userland for just 5 hours 18 minutes. Can we have a preference for timezones built into our user profiles?

Anyone else find this confusing, or am I just a bear of little brain?

Ben