Re: Time Zone Troubles

Author:Steven Livingstone
Posted:9/6/1999; 1:35:03 AM
Topic:Time Zone Troubles

I also think this is a good idea - you may all be thinking I a really earlier riser when if fact I'm posting from the UK.

I don't think it would too difficult to do this as you already allow us to Register and specify the country we come from etc...

It could then be implemented to XML RPC DG Editors to allow users to specify what time zone and Date format etc.. they would like displayed.

Cheers Steven