Re: iSyndicate (Re: Where's the line??)

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/3/1999; 5:59:40 AM
Topic:Who owns what parts of your webpage?

Thanks Lawrence! Great links as usual. It's definitely time to roll around to iSyndicate. They were in the Release 1.0 special issue on this stuff. I had also heard that Vignette invested, in order to get their story flow to go thru ICE. Reviewing the roster of speakers at Internet Content 99, I was disappointed to see that none of iSyndicate's competitors are there. This is what passes for a conference these days. If it's a developer's conference for a single vendor, why not be upfront about that?