Re: Aren't headlines authored text?

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:9/3/1999; 6:41:37 AM
Topic:Automated deep linking

So if I don't use the headline, it's OK?

For example, rather than using It's a printing press, stupid, I say click here to read Ken's essay at io.com! (BTW, I linked to my old 24 Hours of Democracy essay (remember that, Dave? *grin*) in both instances, to avoid any linking issues. Just an example, remember...)

If I'm not storing the content, just scraping the links and generating some sort of link, where do we cross the line?? Again, is it becuase it's automated...? Tricky here...interesting.