Re: Closing the Loop

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:9/3/1999; 11:50:24 AM
Topic:Closing the Loop

A caution: my component is making a connection to nirvana.userland.com for every request it gets (although it seems to be caching fairly aggressively too). I'm not mirroring the HTML files.

See my code at http://www.wc.cc.va.us/dtod/includeChannel/theCode.asp

Also, in terms of display, it should be pretty easy to do more subtle things if I worked off the RSS files, e.g. allow for variable table widths, colors, etc.). I don't have the time/inclination to do that right now, but the code is there.

David