Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/5/1999; 11:59:12 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Frontier as a DG Message Editor. "Editing is easier than it's ever been, and (key point) users of this tool will only need to understand how the DG works, they don't have to understand the website framework."

Full source release. Let's have fun!

And finally a somewhat out-of-date screen shot.

I've been using the new editor for a few weeks, and believe me, it makes a difference.

Bonus! I whipped up an RPC handler that allows an "affiliate" to read our story flow thru XML-RPC. It works with Frontier and Python, but there's a problem with ECMAscript.