Re: Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Author:Bryant Durrell
Posted:9/6/1999; 5:11:16 PM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Probably not helpful under your setup, but if you store your email on a central UNIX box and read it via IMAP, this is fairly simple. There are a few programs that'll do exactly what you want (and more, of course). And since IMAP can access folders on a central server, you don't lose access to the old sorted email.

The other big advantage to this setup is that storing your email on an IMAP server means you can access it from the road as necessary. There are of course Windows IMAP servers, but then you lose the sort by date capacity.