Re: What writing electronically should/could be like

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:9/8/1999; 4:11:02 AM
Topic:Microsoft, Intel losing ground?

Anyway, if you're doing an outliner editor for Python

well, I'm not sure the Python editor in our upcoming development environment qualifies as a real outliner, but it might be a step in the right direction. more details some other day...

I'll probably start with Python in some semi-serious way when it has an outliner editor.

cannot be that hard to make a Python mode for Frontier, can it? ;-)