Re: The Evangelist is In

Author:Zac
Posted:9/8/1999; 10:19:22 AM
Topic:The Evangelist is In

just like you threw out HyperCard and Visual Basic and Director when the web came along.

Says who? I still build net enabled apps in Director. I've written code to integrate with Cold Fusion ( http://www.director-online.com/accessArticle2.cfm?id=317) and I'm currently working on an RSS/RDF reader for Shockwave. Just because Macromedia has its head up its ass and is focusing on animation to the detriment of the rest of the development system doesn't mean that the tools aren't being used for interesting work.