Re: Vocal Apple Users?

Author:Rick Hansen
Posted:9/8/1999; 10:33:27 AM
Topic:Vocal Apple Users?

Thanks for the empathy!

Thanks for the link to the Doc Searls article. I had read it before and it was good to read it again with fresh eyes.

My question for Apple is "How many more times do you expect me to put my hand back in the blender?"

Their answer appears to be: "Until we have both elbows."

The funny thing is I understand that about Microsoft; but I keep expecting more from Apple.

Rick