Re: Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:9/9/1999; 12:45:03 AM
Topic:Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

fnorb is not really free. not surprising me; I doubt our xmlrpc implementation had been free if it had taken many weeks for me to write it...

have you tried to fnorbalize your existing python program, btw? can you do that by adding one module to the python library, and two or three lines to the program itself?

thought so...