Re: Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

Author:michael j lawley
Posted:9/9/1999; 4:20:55 AM
Topic:Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

>have you tried to fnorbalize your existing python program, btw? can >you do that by adding one module to the python library, and two or >three lines to the program itself?

Have you? fnorb is much simpler to use than you may think.

But it's a horses for courses thing. Most of the things I see people building with XML-RPC are pretty small scale. Has anyone built anything substantial with XML-RPC that requires dynamic lookup, dynamic failover, multi-threaded servers, callbacks, etc.

michael

PS There are people working to free Fnorb.