A broken channel

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/9/1999; 5:23:19 AM
Topic:A broken channel

I'm working on My.UserLand.Com today, using the new channel exclusion feature to tune up my view of the home page.

I almost excluded this channel because it's been broken for quite some time. But I am interested in Mobile Computing, and his links in the past have been interesting. Looking at his XML file I can see why it's broken. The links aren't correctly specified. The part of a link must match some part of the for the .

I'm posting this here because it might provide some help to another channelmaster, and other people may be able to help explain the problem. I'm sending an email with a pointer to this posting.