Re: Help Request Answered: NY Times Article on WebLogs

Author:Jakob Nielsen
Posted:9/10/1999; 10:59:33 AM
Topic:Help Request Answered: NY Times Article on WebLogs

FYI, I just went to my archives and found the article along with the unique URL

Of course, I should have thought of looking for the article at Tomalak's Realm. But chasing a hot trail often gets users into trouble: you *think* you know a smart way to solve the problem and you never get clear feedback as to what's wrong (the spelling error in my case), so you keep going.