Re: Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:9/10/1999; 12:13:24 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

InfoWorld: Marc Andreessen Leaves AOL. Maybe he should try Tuvan throat-singing?

It could be he's expecting his acting career to take off. I've several times seen the dot-comical Bud Lite commercial starring him and SNL alum Norm MacDonald. Unfortunately, perhaps lacking the persistence and inventiveness of Jakob Nielsen, I couldn't find a link.