Frontier as CMS at ISP site

Author:Sean P. Floyd
Posted:9/11/1999; 12:40:41 PM
Topic:Frontier as CMS at ISP site

Is it advisable to set Frontier up as a CMS server on a dedicated NT box at an ISP? Would it be possible to completely remote-administer the Frontier Server?

I don't want to set Frontier up as a web server, but as a CMS for browser/frontier based website management, perhaps additionally as a CGI/ASP-Server behind IIS. Are there any serious issues involved when I can't get my hands on the actual box (e.g. can I get the machine to reboot on a regular basis). Has anybody experienced similar Scenarios?

Thanks, Sean